Keynote Speaker Cedric Dumont
Cedric Dumont: Wingsuit Flyer, Red Bull Artist and Motivational Speaker
Cedric Dumont - From Fear to Flow.
Book your keynote speaker Cedric Dumont
Call: +41 (0)43 55 66 44 0
Cedric Dumont is a wingsuit flyer, base jumper and high performance psychologist. He has been fascinated by flight all his life. He is an International Red Bull Athlete, and his partnership with the company enables him to develop challenging and exciting projects all over the world.
In Cedric Dumont keynote speeches he covers topics such as:
– High Performance at work: Greatness begins beyond your comfort zone
– The neurochemistry of flow: becoming the best version of yourself
– Confront your fears, manage risk and become resilient under pressure
– Self-Leadership: have a developed sense of who you are, what you can achieve
– Achieve deep focus and increase your productivity
– Develop a growth mindset for success
– Find your purpose for full engagement and happiness at work
– Leadership: Create trust and empowerment within a team.
Cedric has completed more than 11,000 skydives and 2,500 BASE jumps, and he is constantly in pursuit of more iconic places to mark and jump from. Among his most notable jumps are a BASE jump from the Gocta Falls In Peru, the third highest waterfall in the world, a wingsuit flight over the Nazca desert in Peru, and a freefall over the Pyramids of Giza in Egypt, the “Leap of Wonder”. Cedric’s bridge in the world (384m); and off the 431 meter-high Jin-Mao tower in Shanghai in a BASE wingsuit.
He has a degree in Applied Sports & High Performance Psychology, and has made a study of high performance athletes and how top performers create the right mental state to achieve their best; How they prepare and how they cope under pressure under the most difficult circumstances. He has coached high performance athletes.
Why are some people more willing to take risks than others?
Why do some constantly push the envelope of what is possible?
What is Flow and how can I achieve it?
Cedric Dumont talks about confronting fears and overcoming them, getting out of your comfort zone and how to survive in high-pressure environments, and taking educated risks, because when you stop taking risks, you stop living life. In his keynote speeches he brings the state of high consciousness, high productivity and hyper-awareness from the extreme environment to the mainstream environment.