Eva Schulte-Austum: Trust as a success factor.
Especially now during the crisis, trust within companies is particularly important. The home office situation, leading via Zoom and still delivering projects on time and standing by the customer.
Lectures by Eva Schulte-Austum, the No.1 trust expert
Imparting knowledge. Build competence. Strengthen sovereignty.
Do you want your employees to be productive in the home office – and to enjoy working? Teams that are successful even at a distance? Managers who lead effectively from afar? Develop a culture of trust? Foster a sense of cohesion? Employees who quickly gain trust and inspire customers, even digitally?
Then you’ve come to the right place. Two new lecture topics by Eva Schulte-Austum:
Strong into the Future. Take off with confidence, optimism and trust.
- how to recognize – and develop – clever optimism
- how to gain confidence and inner strength
- how to remain confident even in challenging times
- how to use the crisis as an opportunity
Confidence sells: How to gain trust, inspire customers and increase sales.
- how to gain the trust of your customers and sell more easily
- how to become your customers’ favorite
- how your customers advertise for you for free
- why trust is worth cash
Book Eva Schulte-Austum at The Speakers Agency MyKeynoteSpeaker for presentations and subsequent workshops.